Pork Chops with Rosemary and Roast Sweet Potatoes

Time: 40 mins
Effort: Easy


Ingredients
4 Pork Loin Chops, bone in
1 large clove garlic
4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves pulled off
salt & coarse black pepper
1-2 tbsp olive oil
4 sweet potatoes, skin on
2 tbsp olive oil
salt


Turn oven on to 400o. Cut sweet potatoes cross-wise into 1 1/2" chunks. Arrange evenly in a baking dish and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with salt and bake for approx. 20-40 minutes until cooked and browned. No need to turn them !


While the potatoes are baking, place chops on a shallow dish and drizzle with 1-2 tbsp olive oil, then smear with rosemary on all sides. Turn BBQ on to high, grill chops so they are well browned on both sides - do not overcook! Approx. 5-6 minutes or less per side. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with salt and coarse black pepper, garnish with roast sweet potatoes.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delish. I’ll have to be sure to put this recipe on my grocery list.

    I’ve enjoyed poking around on your blog.

    I’m a follower.
    cindy
    treasuresinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to receive your comment ! I am so flattered and happy that you enjoy "poking around" my blog ! Thank you. Please keep poking around and feel free to add more comments or even send me any special requests.
    I wish more people would post comments !

    ReplyDelete